- Duration: 7 nights / 8 days
- Meals: Full board
- Accommodation: 3*** 4****
- Theme: Cultural tours
- Hardness: Easy
- Ages: Applies to all ages
- Best season: All the year.
- Number of pax: Starting from 2 pax (individuals / groups)
- Transportation: Bus and jeep depending on the location
1s t day: Arrival in Tbilisi
- Arrival at Tbilisi International Airport
- Transfer to the hotel
- Check-in at the hotel
- Dinner and overnight in Tbilisi
2nd day: Tbilisi-Guria (309 km)
Free wakeup call
Breakfast at the hotel
Depart for Guria, which is famous for its mineral water Nabeglavi, similar to Borjomi in its chemical composition. Nabeglavi water is formed at depth of 2000-3000 meters. It is infiltrated water traveling through various layers of substrate and rocks absorbing specific combination of minerals and trace elements. They define its unique taste and properties. Therapists and nutritionists all over the world strongly recommend this water for people with different states of health. Especially beneficial water Nabeglavi is for those who suffer from metabolic disorders such as diabetes mellitus and obesity. It is also very helpful for treatment of chronic diseases of the stomach and intestines in particular for gastritis, chronic colitis and enterocolitis.
Depart for Imereti, Kutaisi
Free time in Kutaisi, Visit Bagrati cathedral on the hill overlooking the ancient city and Gelati monastic complex.
Dinner and overnight in Kutaisi
3rd day: Kutaisi-Tskaltubo-Sairme
- Depart for Tskaltubo, a spa resort in west- central Georgia. Tskaltubo is famous for its radon-carbonate mineral springs. Natural temperature of the springs is 33-35°C. The resort’s focus is on balneotherapy for circulatory, nervous, musculo-skeletal, gynecological and skin diseases. It also has included speleotherapy since the 1970s.
- Depart for Sairme. It is another resort near Kutaisi, capital city of Imereti province. Sairme is located at an elevation of 915-950 m above sea level and is surrounded by pine forest and plays a great role in creating micro-climate. Resort’s history includes 100 years. It is famous for its mineral waters.
- Dinner and overnight in Sairme
4th day: Amagleba-Vani
- Depart for Vani, one of the ancient cities in Georgia
- On the road to Vani visit Amagleba resort located on the left bank of the river Rioni. The temperature of Thermal mineral springs is more than 40c. These mineral waters can be used to cure the illnesses such as chronic arthritis, infectious thematic etc.
- Depart for another resort in this region, Sulori, which is located 9 km from the center of Vani district. Its mineral waters are remedy for nervous system. Natural temperature is not more than 38 C in winter and summer. Diseases cured by Sulori mineral waters are arches heart shortage hypertonic the defect of nerve system, gynecological etc.
- Lunch in Vani
- Visit archeological museum and the ruins of antique city
- Dinner and overnight in Vani
5th day: Racha-Shovi
- Depart for Racha, which is the most picturesque region in Georgia. Visit the famous balneal resort of Shovi located at an elevation of 1620 meters from sea level. The winters are cold and the summers are moderately warm in Shovi, average temperature in August 16 ° The air is extraordinarily fresh and clear.
- Free time in Shovi
- Dinner and overnight in Shovi
6th day: Borjomi
- Visit Nikortsminda Church in Racha. It is a peak of Georgian medieval orthodox architecture.
- Depart for Borjomi from Racha. Visit Borjomi-Kharagauli national park, which is a protected area in central Georgia and one of the largest national parks in Europe. The park has rapidly developing tourist infrastructure. The park combines mineral water springs and entertainment facilities. Borjomi mineral water’s composition of micro- and macroelements is useful by diabetes mellitus, articulations and conjunctive tissues diseases. The water was also used from the earliest times by chronic gastritis, Ulcer of stomach and chronic diseases of bile and liver passages. Borjomi mineral water is highly recommended for GIT diseases and also recommended to support optimal bodu electrolyte balance by increased physical exercises and sports activity.
- In addition to this there is a swimming pool in Borjomi-Kharagauli national park where drinking water is used for swimming. everybody can dip for free
- Free time in Borjomi
- Dinner and overnight in Borjomi (Family hotel)
7th day: Likani
- Depart for Likani, which is a nearby resort adjacent to the Borjomi-Kharagauli National park. It is a popular mountain spa. Likani Park is a recreational zone dominated by oaks and conifer groves. Likani mineral springs are similar in composition to “Borjomi”. But its most distinctive feature is a subtle combination of hydrocarbons, magnesium and calcium. Carbon dioxide content contributes to Likani’s uniquely subtle soft taste. Likani is ideal for vitality and energy uplift, quenching thirst, cooling off and lifting its spirits.
- Visit Mtsvane monastery dating back to 9the century AD
- Visit Romanov palace built at the end of XIX century.
- Enjoy free time and forest picnic and nature walk
- Back to Borjomi
- Dinner and overnight in Borjomi
- Lunch in Nature
- Free time in Likani
- Back to Borjomi
- Dinner and overnight in Borjomi
8th day: Departure
- Depart for Tbilisi
- Transfer to Tbilisi international airport
- Hotels accommodation.
- Transfer Airport/Hotel/Airport.
- Transportation according to the program
- Lunch and Picnic.
- Dinner at the hotel or at a local restaurant depending on the location.
- Breakfast is included in Hotel service.
- Vehicles equipped for mountain areas.
Package does not include:
- International flights
- Any extra or personal expenses
This program is designed to be easy and varied to suit all tastes and ages.
- Senior travelers