Explore Georgia one and two days
The most important characteristic of short tours :
Some customers prefer to make fast and sporadic trips to explore Georgia without choosing a long and continuous itinerary.
In other words, they can see different landmarks and Do not stick to single-feature sites, which are standard places to visit a specific visit segment.
As a result, this is what distinguishes many families and individuals who do not seek long trips with a unified character.
- (6-7 hour) visiting districts of old Tbilisi:
- Sulfur bath-houses, castle of Narikala (IV century), Cathedral of Sioni (VII-XIX centuries), basilica of Anchiskhati (VI-XVIII centuries), Metekhi (XIII century), ethnographical museums in the open.
Prices: (per person – 90$) (2 persons- 120$) (3 persons – 135$) (4 persons – 160$)
“Moreover in city tour we can add or change according to nature of client” family or individuals…
- (6-7 hour) visiting districts of old Tbilisi: sulfur bath-houses, castle of Narikala (IV century), Metekhi (XIII century), ethnographical museums in the open.
- On the other hand, departure to the ancient Georgian capital Mtskheta, cathedral of Svetitskhoveli (XI century), and church of Samtavro (XI – XIII centuries) and monastery of Djvari (VI – VII century), return to Tbilisi.
Prices: (per person – 70$) (2 persons- 120$) (3 persons – 160$) (4 persons- 180$)
- (7-8 hour) Passing old capital of Georgia – Mtskheta, Cathedral of Svetitskhoveli (XI century), Jvari (VI century), which are the important exhibits of Georgian spiritual architecture.
- Then, you will visit Uplistsikhe, a complex graven in rock.
- In addition, it was established in the VI century C. You will visit the town of Gori, the museum of Stalin.
Prices: (per person – 130$) (2 persons- 140$) (3 persons – 165$) (4 persons – 180$)
- Firstly, (7-8 hour) visiting the cathedral of Svetitskhoveli (XI century) and Jvari (VI century),
- Also, you can drive in province of Mtiuleti, to the monastery complex of Ananuri through the military way of Georgia in the gorge of Aragvi.
Prices: (Begin 2 persons- 140$) (3 persons – 150$) (4 persons – 170$)
- (8-9 hour) visiting the cathedral in Mtskheta (XI century) and Jvari (VI century),
- Then, drive in province of Mtiuleti, to the monastery complex of Ananuri through the military way of Georgia in the gorge of Aragvi.
- Visiting Stephantsminda, visiting “Gergetis Sameba” (XIV century).
Prices: Begin (2 persons 160$) / (3 persons 180$) / (4 persons 200$)
- (wine tasting)- (5-6 hour) The Bodbe monastery now functions as anunnery
- Consequently, it is one of the major pilgrimage sites in Georgia,
- Further, due to its association with Nino, the 4th-century female evangelist of Georgians, whose relics are shrined there.
- Further more, drive to Signagi – Love city – a royal town 18th century. Town surrounded by walls with 23 towers.
Prices: Begin (2 persons 130$ ) / (3 persons 180$) / (4 persons – 200$)
- (1 Day) This is cultural tour of Whole Region of Kakheti.
- You’ll be able to make a circle in this area of wine.
- Gombori is a mountain range in the Georgian section of Greater Caucasus mountains.
- In addition, it is located in the province of Kakheti, eastern Georgia, and stretches to the distance of 107 km, with the highest mountain being at 1.991 m above sea level.
Prices: Begin (2 persons 140$) / (3 persons 180$) / (4 persons – 210$)
- (1 Day) Drive along the river Mtkvari (Kura) Valley to the cave town Vardzia (12th c) in Meskheti province.
- Also, Vardzia, the grandiose cave town built between 1186-89 is a unique example of Georgian Renaissance.
- Moreover, that is the place associated with Queen Tamara and Shota Rustaveli, the author of the legendary poem “The Knight in the Panther’s Skin”.
Prices: Begin (2 persons- 200$) (3 persons – 240$) (4 persons – 260$)
- Firstly, (2 days Trip) – Kutaisi dated back to the Argonauts times (13th -12th centuries B.C), was the capital of old Colchida and later of Western Georgia.
- We visit Bagrati temple (11th c,) and Gelati Monastery (12th c).
- In addition, these sites are included in the World’s Cultural Heritage of UNESCO.
- Also, in Batumi visit the famous Botanical Garden where we walk a little.
- Most importantly, on the way back we visit Borjomi, National park of Borjomi, where we can taste mineral water, which is coming from the ground.
Prices: Begin (2 persons- 360$) (3 persons – 450$) (4 persons – 480$)
David Gareja :
- (5-6 hour) is a rock-hewn Georgian Orthodox monastery complex located in the Kakheti region of Eastern Georgia, on the half-desert slopes of Mount Gareja.
- Also, the complex includes hundreds of cells, churches, chapels, refectories and living quarters hollowed out of the rock .
Prices: ( 2 persons- 160$) (3 persons – 200$) (4 persons – 240$)
David Gareja-Bodbe-Signagi :
- (9-10 hour) Rock cut monastery complex (6th century).
- Monastery was founded by St.David (one of the 13 Syrian fathers who came to Georgia in the 6th century).
- In addition, the Bodbe monastery now functions as a nunnery.
- Nino’s, (the 4th-century female evangelist of Georgians) relics are shrined there.
- Secondly, drive to Signagi a Royal town (18th century).
- Town surrounded by walls with 23 towers.
- It was built by king Erekle II.
Prices: ( 2 persons- 220$ ) (3 persons – 240$) (4 persons – 260$)
- (5-6 hour) is famous for it’s three-church basislika of Dmanisi, built in the 6th The church has preserved frescos of saints and inscriptions.
- Also there is a single-nave church of St Marine , ruins of the fortress to the southwest and the dwellings of the ancient humans, to the East.