Kakheti tour / one day of pleasure
About our Kakheti tour : “ Tbilisi – Sighnaghi – Bodba – Tsinandali – Telavi – Tbilisi ” :
Spend an unforgettable day on the amazing Kakheti tour to visit this fertile and hospitable land with a unique tour.
The varied and rich path of the journey will take you to Telavi.
The capital of Kakheti and to the legendary palace of the Chavchavadze’s family in Tsinandali with an English garden and wine cellar.
Also, you will explore Sighnaghi, the city of love, such as the Bodba monastery
Also, you will be fascinated by medieval architecture, nature and of course the Georgian vineyards – an asset Main for Georgia.
- Duration: one day
- Meals: not Including lunch and dinner
- Subject: one day trip
- Ages: matches all ages
- Best season: Throughout the year “with due regard to wearing the necessary clothing depending on weather and climate diversity.”
- Number of individuals: starting from 2 individuals (individuals / groups)
- Transportation: Bus and jeep depending on location
Itinerary of the tour of Kakheti :
Tbilisi – Sighnaghi – Bodba – Tsenandali – Telavi – Tbilisi
Firstly, after breakfast, she departs towards the Kakheti region of Georgia.
The cradle of the Georgian wine industry, due to the presence of picturesque vineyards that carry unparalleled strains of untreated original Georgian grapes.
Our first stop will be the Bodba Monastery, which according to legend is the burial place of Saint Nino.
Saint Nino converted Georgia to Christianity in the fourth century.
According to Tsar Alexander III of the Decree of Russia, since 1889 the Bodba complex serves as a nunnery.
Sighnaghi City of Love:
- Sighnaghi, the city of love and the royal city.
- Further, you can be continued one of the crossroads of the Great Silk Road surrounded by defensive walls with 23 towers.
- In addition,For The appearance of the city, the local residents preserved this appearance 200 years ago.
- At the moment, sighnaghi is known as one of the open museums due to the historical fragrant city.
- Also, there is also a beautiful view overlooking the Alasani Valley and the Caucasus mountain range.
- The Georgian government modernized the city and equipped it by a lot local museums and restaurants .
- As a result, In 2007 until it became known also that the city of Sighnaghi is the “city of love” in Georgia
- Also, this calling “city of love”due to its readiness for weddings at different times of the day and at any hour.
- Head to Tsinandali, the residence of the Dukes of Georgia with a beautiful English garden, museum.
- Also, you can visit the wine cellar belonging to Prince Chavchavadz, a 19th century poet and personality.
Telavi, the main and central city in Kakheti :
- Access to Telave, the region’s administrative and historical center.
- Also, you can walk a short distance through the charming old streets of Telavi and pause the pictures at the memorial of King Erikli II.
- Then we leave for Tbilisi, via a beautiful road, called “Gombore Pass”.
- Transfer to your hotel.
More Information about Telavi city, click here
The price of Kakheti tour includes:
- All transfers according to the itinerary
- Sightseeing tour with the driver guide
- Juice and mineral water (0.5 liters per person)
The price of Kakheti tour doesn’t include :
- Lunches and dinners
- Tickets to the attractions, according to the itinerary